Monday, May 9, 2011

Well that was exciting...

Don't let my cool, calm and collected internet demeanor fool you.  I'm still really hopped up on adrenaline.

You see, I was just involved in a 1 car, several tree-branches accident.  I think I frightened the poor guys working on the road, and I know I scared my parents.  I'm alright, so far.  A little sore and I've got some nasty bruises and scrapes, but nothing seems to be broken or anything.  I'm debating on not going to my other exam though.  I keep crying too, which is actually rather annoying, though completely logical if you think about it.  GL is coming over soon, and I think we'll probably be heading to her place at some point.  Hopefully she won't talk me out of skipping my other exam.  I'd rather not inconvenience any more people than I have to.  I'm already having to make up the one exam tomorrow morning, and we're down a car because I'm pretty sure I totalled my van, and we don't really have a whole lot of free money for this kind of stuff.

I'm really glad I'm not more hurt, considering the damage done to the poor van.

Dear Og, we hardly knew ye.

Actually, I lied, we did know ye, very well these past...er...thirteen years?  Damn, I thought it was longer than that...

But yes, I've got some really kick-ass bruises on my left arm, a couple scrapes on my hands, and my chin's busted up pretty good, but I don't think anything's really badly hurt.  I hope not, anyway.  I'm trying not to take too many pain killers because I don't want to mask anything getting worse, so I took half my normal dosage and I'm drinking water.

Scared the living daylights out of me.  Obviously someone was watching over me, for which I am eternally grateful.

Nothing exciting ever happened to me for the longest time, now I'd really rather my life go back to normal and boring, please, okay, thank you.

Until Next Time, Dear Reader,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment