Monday, May 2, 2011

To the one person who reads this

Hi.  I've noticed you're the only person reading this.  I'm very flattered with the fact that you check back here daily.  You make me feel very appreciated, even though these posts are rarely as entertaining as I want them to be.

In any case to an actual post:

Where were you when you heard about Osama Bin Laden dying, and how did you feel?

Well I found out this morning when I looked at my facebook and everyone I knew had posted on it except for one of the girls I'm moving in with next semester, who was complaining about the fact that there was something of a riot on the school's campus last night over the ordeal.  At first I felt like the US had finally been vindicated for something.

And then I got to thinking, isn't it sad that he died before realizing that what he had done was wrong?  So now I just feel really sad about the whole thing, besides the fact that it's just going to be one more life lost in this whole battle.

I'm really overthinking this, aren't I?  Let's go back to the patriotic celebration, shall we?

YAY FOR ALIEN LANDINGS IN ROSWELL NEW MEXICO!!!!

Oh, shit, wrong celebration.  My bad.

Have a wonderful day, person who reads this.  May you celebrate with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment