Friday, May 6, 2011

Three Posts in One Day

Aren't you lucky?  I've got more time on my hands than I know what to do with.  I never know how to handle myself when this happens.

I figure I'll explain my friends' "names" for future reference for both myself and for you people.

My best friend, GL stands for Good Lady, as in The Good Lady Such-in-such.  Because she is a wonderful, classy person who is a good lady.  She's only a few years older than I am, being almost 22.  She's fantastic and I love her and I spend all my time with her, so you'll probably hear about her a lot.

My former-best friend, who I've heretofore referred to as my-at-the-time-best friend and other such names, will be referred to as RF for Rather Fake.  Because despite all appearances, she can be.  Quick note, these names happen to coincide with their real initials.  It's kind of strange how it happened to work out like that.

The young man I told you about earlier is NT for Not Totally reffering to how he's not totally the best friend I thought he was, or Not totally straight, or not totally faithful, not totally etc.  I hope this covers most of it.

Another fellow, whom I have spoken of in a previous post I will refer to DM.  Douchebag to the Max.  I hope that needs no further explaination.  It could also stand for Dumb Mistake.

The third fellow I may speak of, potentially, will be reffered to as FJ.  For Foking Juck.  Which I hope you will be able to read between the lines of and see it for what I really mean to write it as.  Any questions should be posted as comments to be reviewed at a later date.

My younger sister will heretofore be referred to as LS for Little Sister, even though she has a couple inches on me and is STILL GROWING I SWEAR.

Mom and Dad will be refferred to as thusly.

Grandparents will have their allotted pseudonyms.

I think that covers most of it.  Any others will be brought up when the time comes, assuming I know their initials, anyway.

How come everything works out the right way like that?  I totally wasn't planning on it.  It was really kind of strange when I realized what was happening.

Well, here I am.  I finished with the rough outline of the people I deal with the most, emotionally.  AH! Fudge, I forgot one.

MB for Major Butthead.  He was the guy before DM that I had a rather whirlwind long-distance romance with.  That was a huge mistake.  Luckily it's not anymore.  I haven't spoken to him in a couple of years...I de-friended him on facebook, too...hmmmm....

FJ happens to be at the computer terminal next to mine.  I didn't realize who it was until after I sat down.  Luckily I'm at the terminal across the doorway from him, so it's not a big deal, but still...

This is probably the main reason that I even started this post the way it went.

It's very distracting to be sitting at a computer next to a window.  People are standing outside and I'm very intrigued, but they can see me as well as I can see them, if not better, so it would be strange to stare.  So I only look when they move and it catches my attention again.  Unfortunately they're now in my range of perifferal vison and one of them is antsy.  So I really have to try not to look.

I may have failed one of my classes this semester.  I hope not.  I hope doing the exam will make up for it...

I don't think it will though.  I'll be lucky if I can pass it with a D.  I hate accounting.  It was all well and good when it was just filling in basic journal entries and T accounts.  But then they added in shit like taxes and inventories and all sorts of BS...It just made it way more complicated than I could handle.  I really don't want to have to do the exam, but I think I have to.

I have a strange thing with doing poorly in classes.  I don't really care as long as I pass, but my parents insist on me getting close to perfect grades.  Which is nigh on impossible, honestly.  I get it, of course.  They are paying for my education.  But still, they didn't do well in college.  Hell, dad got suspended for a year and mom had to quit because she got pregnant.  At least neither of those things have happened to me, and I don't think they ever will.  I'm a little to smart for that.

I don't know how they had an active social life, were able to go to classes and learn shit, and sleep at the same time.  I don't think it's possible, so I'm assuming something from my equation is missing.  So next time I sign up for classes, it's going to be two, three at most, and I'm going to focus on work and sleep because my social life and I will be moving in together.

Oh god, I'm never going to get through this.

The room is getting closed up.  I figure I should probably go now.

Until Next Time, Dear Reader,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment