Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Whale Halloo Wednesday

Been making lots of oceanic puns recently.  Mostly over the phone texting connection due to the overabundance of marine emojis.  (And still no crossing of the fingers sign, and there have been several others that are very clearly absent).

Just deleted the whole post to rewrite it because I am not going there today.

My birthday is on Friday.  21 bitches!  I've even got plans and things.  It's going to be great.

There's really not much more going on in my life right now.  I received my first birthday present.  It's from GL: a flask with "FELIX FELICIS" and a description of what FF does and how it affects a person.  It's super amazing awesome and I love her.  THANK YOU BBY!!

And that's pretty cool.  uh...

I need to clean my room, but that'll probably happen never.

I'm getting behind (haha, getting, like I wasn't already there) on some schoolwork, but that's okay because it's moderately easy and I could get it done fairly quickly if I'd just actually do the damn work.  But alas, laziness attacks again.  Slowly.

Attacks might be a bit strong of a word.  Laziness ebbs into my life at a slow, leisurely pace, creeping up on me and smothering me with layers of procrastination, perhaps?  That one sounds more accurate.  We'll go with it.

I think that's all I'm going to say.  Mostly because if I keep writing, I'll just end up whining again, and that's the whole reason I deleted the first post.  You don't need to hear that.

Until Next Time, Dear Readers,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment