Monday, May 27, 2013

Wine Stakeout

Been putting off updating for a while.  Had a couple good topics, but they ended up not going many places, so I never actually followed through.

I'm addicted to Restaurant Stakeout.  I've caught it a couple times at work, and I can't help but just watch.  It's like a trainwreck that ends well.  You watch these people just fail miserably at customer service, something I've always held myself to a high standard about so it really just rubs my buttons the wrong direction when I see it done wrong.  (Note: I don't actually notice if it's directed at myself being the customer, but I absolutely notice if I'm serving, or if I'm watching someone else get poor service).  And it's just...ahgh...

Since I don't have cable connected to the TV in my room (and, honestly, don't really want it), I'm watching it on YouTube.  Which is, like, my favorite thing ever, YouTube is.  You can find anything you need.

I'm waiting to hear back from my first choice as far as a new job goes.  I've been lazy and haven't been going out and searching for any other jobs, but that's going to change.

I need to cut my fringe and dye my hair again.  The blonde is coming back and the brown is starting to fade.  I've got another box, I'm just not motivated right now.  Honestly, I need a whole damn haircut, but I'm mildly terrified of doing it myself, but I'm trying to be good and save my money so I'm not going to go and get it done just yet.  (although, $20 bucks isn't that much, and that includes tip)

I need new glasses, too.  Rather, new lenses.  These will hold out for a little while, but still.

There's your update on my life.  It's short, but...well, there's just not really a whole lot going on right now.

Until Next Time, Dear Readers,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment