Friday, March 15, 2013

ERMAGERD SPRERNG BRERK

Spring break is really hard to translate into ermagerd.  Just saying.

So hai.

Well, obviously it's spring break.  End of, actually.  Been way super busy enjoying in southbeach.

Haha I'm just kidding.  I'm sitting in my parents' empty house with their dogs who bark at nothing all by myself while they're in Dallas with my little sister for a singing thing.

It's been oddly stressful.

Of course, this was the week I decided my lack of watching Dr. Who needed to be amended immediately and have gone on hours long binges for the past three days.  So them barking at nothing has been mildly terrifying, even though this is fairly typical for them.

Stupid dogs.

However, their use in alerting me to the potential of incoming intruders is indispensable, and thusly I have decided that acquiring an alert animal of my own when I quit my current domicile will be a good move.

And I will train the damn animal to wake me up at a perfectly normal hour that isn't 3:30 in the goddamn morning EVERY SINGLE MORNING.

I shout at them for three hours before I take them out.  They've been doing wonderful jobs each of them holding it in, so it's not like they can't wait, they're just really super impatient.  I'm surprised Mom sleeps as long as she does with them barking at the top of the stairs in that high pitched "Okay time to go outside now" squeaky bark that they do.  And by they I mostly mean the geriatric one who does have a history of not being able to control all of her bladder all of the time, though I have yet to notice this.  She hasn't leaked before I've taken her out, despite her continuous barking from three thirty until I take them out at the still ungodly hour of six and there haven't been any other accidents to speak of this week and I'm likely jinxing myself but frankly I was expecting a clean up on isle home every single day, so I'll be honest, I'm not terribly worried.

Mom's going to hate me after this weekend though because they're going to go out at roughly 3:30 when I get up for work, and then she'll see.

Oh she'll see.

Although likely part of this is that she can't hear them all the way on the other end of the house in the basement, which is slightly unfair, and I don't know how my sister sleeps through it, although I suppose she's used to it by now, and mostly blocks it out, but seriously.

Where was I?  Oh yes, so I might get an alert animal of my own at some point.  I'd really rather not have a dog as they're far more needy than cats, but cats don't care, and likely would just let a potential murder or Weeping Angel waltz right in.

Unless Weeping Angels can't move if ANYTHING is staring at them, because then the cat would be completely invaluable, because I don't know if you know this but cats are master stare-ers...Starers?  They look at things for a very long time without blinking in a highly proficient manner.

This requires more research, and I'm going to have to start looking at apartments soon.  Buh.

On the one side, I won't technically HAVE to stay where I am right now, since, you know, I won't need close proximity to any sort of schooling type area and could potentially move closer to work.  Which might be okay in the long run, and might actually save me money and...Ugh, fine.  I'll look around and hope for the best.

But it means socializiiiii~iiiing.  And I don't wannnaaaaaaaa.

Until Next Time, Dear Readers,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment