Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If This is How Every Wednesday Is Going To Go...

...For the rest of the semester, then someone shoot me please.

The class isn't even all that bad.  It's the people on the road I hate.  We can't get our cars up to the speedlimit, so I can't drive my car up the goddman mountains, so I piss people off by proxy, and then I have to sit for FUCKING ever to try and get to the PARKING LOT for class.  It is completely unnecessary and dumb and I hate it.

I swear to god, if Wednesdays are going to be back out to kick my ass this semester, I'm going to kill someone.  Hopefully one of the obnoxious old dogs that live in my apartment building, because it'll be less suspicious if one of them dies.  Also, no one likes them anyway.

Ugh, sorry to rant at you guys.  You didn't do anything to deserve it, and I apologize.

Unless you're one of the dumbasses on the road, in which case, all my rage to you.

I don't like using the school's computers for this, because something is always screwy with the interface.  I'm much better off blogging from home.  Unfortunately I need to go to classes so I can have money to blog from home, so you get random rage-blogs because I have anger issues I haven't really ever discussed before.

Now to think of things that won't piss me off and leave me in a bad mood for the rest of the class:
Puppies (wrong, because puppies pee in houses, and that's the issue we have now)
Kittens (which makes me miss mine, even though she lives only a few minutes away)
Food (no, just ate...)
Well, fine then, I just won't think of happy things!

Ugh.

Well, until next time, dear readers
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment