Monday, August 15, 2011

Inappropriate Songs

I did a bit on this on a previous journal on my dA, and I had it happen again.

An inappropriate song is something that does not match the mood of whatever you're doing.  If you're at a funeral (or reading about the death of a favorite character) you probably do not want to hear "Closer" by NIN or if there's a villainous monologue, "Cuppy-cake" by an adorable 3 year old is probably not the song for the mood.

Similarly, if you're reading a sex scene, and you're getting into it, you probably REALLY don't want to hear Peanut Butter Jelly Time.  Because then you'll have to take a quick break as you giggle to yourself and write a blog about it.  Like I just did.

Just saying.  It totally breaks the mood.  It happens more often than not, and I forget I have places to tell people about it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment