Saturday, September 10, 2011

What do you do when...

Your roommates leave their pets outside on a hot day?  I really wish I didn't have to know.

I want to bring them in, but GL and I have been told to just leave them where they are when their owners leave because they'll be back soon (ish).  Soon by their standards is not soon by ours.

Especially on hot days like today.  I don't really even care that they have fleas or anything.  One of them is a chihuahua and is on a line that just barely reaches shade.  I had to BRING THEM water, because it wasn't already put out there with them.

I just don't understand how people can think this is OK.  This is NOT okay.  Funny thing is, if they saw animals being treated like this on a TV show, they would think "how cruel are those owners?" and immediately want to save them.

It's the SAME. GODDAMN. THING.  You cannot just leave your dogs outside, no matter for how long you're gone, without giving them water or some sort of shelter if it rains or gets too hot.

...

I'm just...I'm thisclose to bringing them inside anyway, because it breaks my fucking heart to see them not being taken care of like they need to be.

Fuck...I'm gonna cry now...

This is so goddamn frustrating.

Until Next Time, Dear Readers.
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment