Monday, February 20, 2012

Four Hours Well Spent

So, you wanna know what I spent the last four hours doing?

Sorting out my bookmarks bar.  Even then, I only got through one and a half of my folders, and I still need to weed out lots of old links but at least I've got my Web Comics folder narrowed down to what I like the most, and I've sorted my Fanfic folder so that everything's in the proper category so I can find the ones I like quicker.

I still have four folders to go through, as well as that bad-link finding I have to do...But I deserve a break at this point, so I'm going to cook lunch, watch some youtube until I'm bored, then I will utilize my new system in my fanfic folder and read some of those.  Probably I'll get on World of Warcraft at some point, then I'll procrastinate on writing chapter 10 of my fanfiction some more and do anything but that, then probably a shower, and maybe by then I'll know if my boss still wants me to come in to work tomorrow, or if he thinks I should have a snow day.

You know, keep it simple and stuff.

Just wanted something to post that wasn't quite so dull and dreary for once, and since it's been a while since I actually posted anything I wrote, here you go.

Until Next Time, Dear Readers
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment