Saturday, June 25, 2011

Here's Your Horoscope For Today

Does anyone but me know that particular Weird Al song?

*crickets*

Didn't think so.

Anyway, not important.  I merely had a minor incident regarding my evening plans an my horoscope, but I've decided it wasn't as crazy as I thought it was...Maybe.

Anyway...my day has been fairly good.  I woke up at the crack of dawn on a saturday to go earn monies, and I got out at noon.  I brought Bojangles home for the family, and we enjoyed it thoroughly.  And then I made dinner plans with a guy off of a dating site.

Yeah...I know, that last bit isn't as normal as I was planning on today being.

Have I mentioned I didn't (and still don't) get out much?  Yeah...that's what I'm doing tonight though, getting out I mean.  I'm going to a local Italian place (more pizza than "Italian" per se, but whatever) to meet this guy I met online.  So yeah...

Uh...right. So...yep.  Uh-huh.

Ok, so I'm going to go now, because that was pretty much it for right now.  I may or may not update you on the aftermath of the not-date later.  We'll see how long I last as far as staying awake goes.  Waking up at 5 in the morning almost every morning is tough when you're not used to it.

Until Next Time, Dear Reader
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment