Friday, April 22, 2011

I Found My Dream Car

On my way home from classes today, I happened to look to my left and see my dream car sitting on the side of the road.

I had no idea it was my dream car until I saw it, but as soon as I'd looked over, it was instant love.

I could clearly see myself cruising down a hill at the speed of gravity pulling my bodyweight down to flat ground, a set of green turtle shells spinning around me madly as I waited until someone passed me to shoot one off at them by pressing the Z button.

Yes, my white go-cart or soapbox car (I couldn't tell if it was one or the other or a strange conglomeration of both), was sitting at the end of someone's driveway with a For Sale sign attached to the front.  You have no idea exactly how tempted I was to pull over and check it out.

It would have solved so many problems.  Unfortunately I don't think go-carts are street legal, nor do I think a soapbox car would get me to and/or from school.

Also, I think Nintendo totally made up the whole turtle shell shooting mechanism.

As it is, I continued to drive my mom's beat up minivan home at just over ten miles over the suggested speed limit and imagine myself shooting turtle shells at the people I passed while listening to eighties music from the ancient iPod we've yet to get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment